£25,000 (Pro Rata)
An exciting opportunity to work on a 3month FTC as a Sales Progressor has become available with one of our fast-paced and successful property development and house-building clients. As a Sales Progressor, you will thrive in a friendly and professional team, ensuring the smooth and efficient transfer of all agreed sales to their completion. The right candidate will be a confident communicator, both written and verbally, and will liaise with customers and business professionals alike.
As a Sales Progressor your key duties will include:
- Liaising with Brokers, Solicitors, and the busy sales team, helping to adhere to legal and financial processes
- Producing extensive reports on contracts, legal completion statistics etc
- Responding to enquiries via email and telephone
- Assisting with general administration tasks, and the Pre-exchange team when required
- Report to, and assist, the Senior Sales Administrator
- Confidently deal with internal and external enquiries, both independently and as a part of your team
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
As a Sales Progressor, you should have:
- Previous experience within Legal, Estate Agency or New Home Sales is desirable
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent literacy and IT skills
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Previous experience in Contract chasing
- The ability to work effectively as a part of a team, as well as independently
If you’re a professional and hardworking individual, and are interested in becoming a Sales Progressor, then apply today with your current CV!
Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Don’t miss out! Apply Now!