UP TO £25,000
18 MONTH FTC
A thriving Financial Institution based in Ilkeston is looking for an Administrator to join their fast-paced, exciting team on an 18month fixed term contract.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Administrator will be responsible for providing an efficient and effective service by controlling the penalty charges and road fund licences and supporting the finance team.
Enjoy a great work-life balance with 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays). Some extra benefits include employee discounts, health care packages, holiday purchase schemes, cycle to work schemes, training opportunities and much more!
As an Administrator your key duties will include:
- Checking and reporting MOTs, and all vehicle statuses to ensure taxes are charged correctly
- Providing accurate data quickly and efficiently
- Representing, processing, paying or recharging Penalty Charge Notices to help with revenue
- Maintaining a robust financial control environment in the business, supporting credit card reconciliation for monthly reports
- Supporting the other finance teams when required
- Responding to ad-hoc office requests when necessary
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for the role of Administrator, you must have:
- Previous experience as an Administrator
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong set of IT skills, including a confident understanding of Microsoft suite and advanced Excel
If you’re a logical thinker, with a proficiency in administration, and are interested in becoming an Administrator, apply today with your current CV!
Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Don’t miss out! Apply today!