TELEPHONE CUSTOMER ADVISOR
£19,776 up to £22,424 (Pro Rata)
Our client, in the finance and banking sector, is looking for a Telephone Customer Advisor to join their friendly mortgage team. This opportunity is part-time, between the hours of 9.30 am and 2.30pm – perfect for those that need School friendly hours.
As well as a full benefits package you will be given full training to excel and progress in your role. This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the country’s top employers with an excellent reputation. The working environment is superb with flexibility to work from home 2/3 days a week once fully trained.
As a Telephone Customer Advisor your key duties will include:
- Gaining an in-depth knowledge of mortgage policies, products, and criteria in the industry
- Communicating via written and verbal platforms to brokers and business professionals
- Keeping up to date with product changes and lending policy agreements
- Be the first point of contact for the company intermediaries, always providing excellent service
- Building strong relationships with mortgage brokers
To be considered for the Telephone Customer Advisor role, you must have:
- Demonstratable work experience in a fast-paced customer focused environment
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to work both independently, and as part of a team
- The ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to learn new information and apply it accurately
- Interest in learning new policies, products, and changes in the industry
HOW TO APPLY
Does this sound like you?
Send your CV and one of our team will review your application to see if the Telephone Customer Advisor is the right position for you.
Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Do you have previous experience in a customer focused environment?
Do you have an excellent telephone manner?
Do you have experience in dealing with sensitive and/or difficult matters over the phone?