UP TO £50,000 + £8-10k BONUS
Our client, a Global HR tech organisation, are looking for a Sales Manager to join their fun and exciting team in London. The business is going through a period of exponential growth, so you will be joining a thriving business during an exciting period of expansion. As the Sales Manager, you will be leading and growing a team of Account Managers.
This role offers hybrid working, with 1 to 2 days at home a week. Additionally, they offer 25 days of holiday, and an early finish on Fridays, fortnightly, for a healthy work to life balance. The company also offers a number of other benefits, such as monthly team nights, plus a summer team overseas trip and weekly Deliveroo lunches.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As a Sales Manager your key duties will include:
- Managing and developing a busy team of Account Managers and their day-to-day tasks, through excellent mentoring and coaching
- Achieving and exceeding retention targets for customers
- Liaising with Head of Client Services, the Product and Marketing teams, and external businesses to plan, strategize and improve customer experiences
- Own and enhance onboarding of suppliers to ensure an excellent end to end experience
- Work with the Senior Management team to drive an excellent team culture and environment
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
To be considered for the Sales Manager role:
- Background within a sales/account management position
- Proven managerial/team leader experience of a high performing sales function
- Excellent technical and analytical skills to help yourself, and your team, meet and exceed targets through KPIs and raw sales data
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder at all levels
- Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Keen problem solver with a passion for improvement
- Proven experience in a fast-paces B2B Account management or Client Success role
- Experience recruiting, leading, and managing a high performing Account Management function
HOW TO APPLY
Does this sound like you?
Send your CV and one of our team will review your application to see if the Sales Manager is the right position for you.