BURTON ON TRENT
£24,000 - £30,000 DOE + BONUS + BENEFITS
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Customer Service Advisor will be responsible for the collection of overdue accounts and ensuring all cases are actioned effectively and efficiently.
Enjoy a great work-life balance with 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays). Some extra benefits include employee discounts, health care packages, holiday purchase schemes, season ticket loans, cycle to work schemes and much more!
As a Customer Service Advisor your key duties will include:
- Working with the Collections Manager and collecting on overdue accounts
- Liaising with customers via telephone and email on a daily basis
- Liaising with 3rd parties such as insurance companies, repossession agents, legal and sales representatives
- Providing updates on arrear cases and preparing reports when required
- Allocating monies and administering direct debits
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for the role of Customer Service Advisor, you must have:
- Educated to GCSE level with passes in Maths & English as a minimum
- Previous Debt Collections or Complaints Handling experience is beneficial but not essential, happily consider someone with previous phone-based customer service experience
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Problem solver
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise during busy periods
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
If you’re interested in becoming a Customer Service Advisor apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out!