GRADUATE CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP COORDINATOR
A thriving Financial Institution based in Manchester is looking for Graduate Customer Relationship Coordinator to join their fast-paced, exciting team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Graduate Customer Relationship Coordinator will be providing an effective and efficient service to customers and supporting the sales team.
Enjoy a great work-life balance with 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays). Some extra benefits include employee discounts, car salary sacrifice, health care packages, holiday purchase schemes, season ticket loans, cycle to work schemes and much more!
As a Graduate Customer Relationship Coordinator your key duties will include:
- Receiving enquiries via email and telephone and responding appropriately
- Updating systems with relevant and accurate information
- Supporting the Sales team when required
- Providing support with processing of new proposals, including checks on AML and Credit
- Processing deposits and initial payments on the system
- Ensuring all relevant internal checks and reviews are completed accurately and in line with company procedures
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for the role of Graduate Customer Relationship Coordinator, you must have:
- Educated to degree level
- Some experience within a Financial Services/Banking environment or working to FCA regulations
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Problem solver
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise during busy periods
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
If you’re interested in becoming a Graduate Customer Relationship Coordinator apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out!