Our client in the Technology Industry, is looking for a Junior Infrastructure Engineer to work in a busy and hardworking team, ensuring that infrastructure is efficient and pertain to a high standard.
This role is ideal for someone with experience working within a 2nd Line or 3rd Line Desktop Support position, or similar, who is wanting to transfer into an infrastructure role.
As an Investor in People, our client commits to improve and progress their employees. They offer 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) as well as a good pension and healthcare schemes.
As a Junior Infrastructure Engineer your key duties will include:
- Collaborating with engineering, leadership, and inter-departmental team members to meet business goals and give solutions
- Performing and improving the infrastructure deployment process, maintaining high standards
- Executing all assigned projects, including the escalated issues from the support team
- Aiding capacity planning and systems designs when needed
- Ensuring the provision, setup, configuration, and deployment of Cloud services and the hardware to order for customers and internal resources
- Maintaining asset register for internally deployed hardware/tech
- Managing internal stock control
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for the role of Junior Infrastructure Engineer, you must have:
- Experience with Active Directory, DNS and DHCP
- A working knowledge of Azure, Server OS, APIs, and 365 software and systems
- Previous experience in configuration, setup, maintenance and troubleshooting of Networking, routers, PCs, Printers and peripheral devices
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with critical thinking and dedication to high availability for clients
- A comfortable understanding of debugging and basic scripting
If you’re interested in becoming a Junior Infrastructure Engineer, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out!