CUSTOMER SUPPORT ADVISOR
Coventry / Hybrid
£21,300 – £22,300
An award-winning mutual Building Society are recruiting for a hardworking and professional Customer Support Advisor to join their team, providing outstanding customer service to members who are going through financially challenging times. This is a telephone-based role which requires the ability to deal with complex situations in a sensitive manner.
The role offers hybrid working with a couple of days in the Coventry office and the rest homebased, once fully trained. Hours are Monday to Friday 9 am – 5 pm and one in 4 Saturday mornings, 9am – 12noon.
In this role you will receive a flexible benefits package, including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) rising with length of service. Additionally, the company offers the option to buy and sell holidays, great pension contributions, life insurance, free personal health insurance, company bonus scheme, employee service recognition rewards, and childcare vouchers. There are also amazing long term personal development opportunities to be able to progress your career.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Working with customers to provide help, advice, and guidance around mortgage payments
- Dealing with complex enquiries, agreeing affordable payment plans, and regularly reviewing existing payment agreements
- Acting on cases where more persistent defaults are happening
- Working with professional third parties like solicitors, estate agents, and debt counsellors.
- Being fully accountable for your own workload and diary. There are no financial targets, with the only aim to help customers to the best of your ability.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Previous experience in delivering a high level of customer service in a fast-paced environment
- Evidence of dealing with more complex and / or sensitive customer enquires
- To be a strong, empathetic, and confident communicator
- Have a clear ‘can-do’ attitude, able to manage your own workload and diary
- Collections and / or recoveries experience is desirable, but if not, the company has a thorough training plan to get you up to speed
HOW TO APPLY
Does this sound like you?
Send your CV and one of our team will review your application to see if the Customer Support Advisor is the right position for you. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out!