CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
£20,517 (Inclusive of shift allowance)
Our client in the Financial Services/Banking Sector, is looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Customer Service Advisor to act as a welcoming face of the company, providing an exceptional level of customer service. This role would be suitable for anyone with customer facing experience, suitable for those looking to break out of a retail, hospitality, or warehouse role.
This role is full time, working 35 hours a week, and consists of shifts between 9 – 5 Monday to Friday, with some Saturday mornings.
In this role you’ll earn 5% shift allowance with a full, flexible benefits package. Along with their great pension contributions, you’ll benefit from steady growth opportunities to earn more and take on new challenges. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to buy and sell holiday, get extensive wellbeing support and have access to a large range of family friendly schemes, including maternity, paternity, and shared parental leave.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As a Customer Service Advisor your key duties will include:
- Providing a warm welcome for customers coming into the branch
- Handling the process of paying money in and taking money out
- Helping to find resolutions for customers
- Giving clear, accurate information in a friendly, professional, and efficient way
- Building a good rapport with individuals
- Supporting administration enquiries by taking telephone calls and inputting information accurately
- Completing transactions accurately and handling money safely
- Keeping up to date with services and policies
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
To be considered for the Customer Service Advisor role, you must have:
- Experience in a customer facing role, such as retail or hospitality
- Experience providing an excellent level of service
- Cash handling experience
- Excellent communication skills, particularly verbally
HOW TO APPLY
If you are a professional and passionate individual, and are interested in becoming a Customer Service Advisor, then apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Apply with your CV today!