ENTRY LEVEL SALES EXECUTIVE
£20,000 - £25,000 + Commission + Bonus
A thriving Financial Institution is looking for an Entry Level Sales Executive to join their team in Manchester. The company is very people focussed with an incredibly friendly atmosphere and continual support with professional development.
As an Entry Level Sales Executive, you will be responsible for developing new business opportunities, building relationships both internally and externally with clients and colleagues.
Happy to consider School Leavers who are looking for a career within sales.
You can enjoy a great work-life balance with this company. They have a fantastic benefits package including the option to purchase an additional five days’ annual leave, save for the future with their car salary sacrifice scheme, or gym membership discounts, and group stakeholder pension plan. There are also lots of lifestyle and wellbeing benefits including life assurance, private healthcare, cycle to work scheme, and other healthcare packages too.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As Entry Level Sales Executive your key duties will include:
- Proactively manage lead queues in Salesforce
- Achieve KPIs set
- Plan and prioritise tasks effectively to ensure all sales opportunities are maximised
- Work closely with Direct Sales teams to ensure smooth handover of sales opportunities
- Build effective relationships with both the internal and external customer
- Ensure that all Governance and Compliance requirements are adhered to and all reporting and reviewing activities required by the Regulatory Bodies are carried out to the standards required
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
To be considered for the Entry Level Sales Executive role, you must be:
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent with passes in Maths and English
- A desire to start a career within Sales
- No previous sales experience is required – happy to consider a school leaver
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve and exceed sales targets
- An excellent telephone communicator with adaptable interpersonal skills
- IT Literate
HOW TO APPLY
Does this sound like you?
Send your CV and one of our team will review your application to see if Graduate Sales Executive is the right position for you.