MARKET INTELLIGENCE ANALYST
UP TO £35,000
Our client, an industry leading organisation who specialises in engineering and manufacturing, are looking for a Market Intelligence Analyst to join their ambitious and growing team. This is a newly created role with lots of opportunity to grow and evolve. Working within the sales function you will be responsible for analysing large amounts of data from various sources, interpreting, and presenting them in meaningful reports to spot trends and business growth opportunities. This role would suit someone who has an analytical mindset, who enjoys working with large amounts of data and wants to be part of a growing function that encourage innovation.
As the successful candidate you will experience great job satisfaction within this brilliant company culture. Benefits include 26 days holiday + bank holidays, with the option to purchase more, free parking, mental health support, professional financial advice, contributory pension scheme, and access to a range of discounts via their reward scheme.
As a Market Intelligence Analyst, you will be,
- Supporting the Senior Sales Manager, providing meaningful data to maximise sales and customer base.
- Take ownership for analysing all data from distributors, partners, new customers, new bookings, quotation data etc to identify trends and increase potential revenue opportunities
- Reviewing part number data with platform data and cross referencing business data with global reports to assess any unexploited sales opportunities.
- Analysing and reporting data ready to present to customers during team meetings
To be considered for the role of Market Intelligence Analyst, you will need,
- Previous experience in analysing data through various charts and graphs
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, with data creation, manipulation, and consolidation
- The ability to effectively articulate and visually present your findings
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in using data to test hypothesis and draw conclusions
- Microsoft BI or similar would be highly advantageous but the opportunity to undertake training is available
- Good organisational and time management skills
- To be naturally inquisitive and proactive by nature.
If you’re interested in becoming a Market Intelligence Analyst, then apply today with your current CV. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out! Apply today.