£30,000 - £35,000
Our client is looking for a HR Advisor to join their team based in the Worcestershire area. Working within the HR team your primary focus will be on the Recruitment and training requirements for the business. Working with key stakeholders and hiring managers, providing advice and support around the full recruitment process and ensuring the company is up to date with all training needs and the relevant training providers sourced and training organised
This company offers a hybrid working model to provide the work/life balance that we have all come to appreciate, and flexibility. 25-day holiday, plus bank holidays, pension contributions, Healthcare and wellbeing package, cycle to work scheme, and monthly food vouchers are just a few of the company benefits that are available.
As a HR Advisor, you will be
- Fully manage the recruitment of both internal appointments and external vacancies
- Working with managers new to recruitment, providing advice and guidance and ensuring company recruitment processes are adhered to
- Managing end to end recruitment campaigns from taking briefs from hiring managers, writing job descriptions, posting job advertisements, sifting and screening CVs, shortlisting candidates for interview and providing interview support to the hiring manager
- Building relationships with agency partners and selecting appropriate agencies to support when external support is required
- Working across the business with hiring managers around training needs, ensuring all new starters receive the appropriate training internally and external courses are organised. Managing a training log ensuring certificates are kept updated and booking refresh training/qualification renewal.
- Liaising with external training providers and booking and coordinating training schedules
- Working within the wider HR team and providing support around other generalist HR areas
- Collaborating with the HR team and business to create and implement induction and onboarding of new starters
- Reporting and ensuring the wellbeing and inclusion of staff and management information
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
As a HR Advisor, you will have
- Previous experience in a HR Advisor role, or similar
- Qualified CIPD Level 3 or above
- Experience in managing recruitment and training requirements
- Able to work at pace in a changing and dynamic environment and meet deadlines
- A confident and commercial approach with the ability to build strong relationship and provide advise and support in a timely manner
- Knowledge of employment law HR legislations and practices
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organisational skills
- The ability to handle sensitive information with efficiency and discretion
- Passion to learn new policies, practices, and new HR developments
- The ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
If you’re interested in becoming a HR Advisor, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out!