UP TO £30,000
A thriving Institution based in Ilkeston is looking for a Fleet Administrator to join their fast-paced and exciting team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Fleet Administrator will be responsible for managing and processing information relating to the vehicle fleet in the areas of breakdowns, defects, supplier management, cost & recharge control.
Enjoy a great work-life balance with 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays). Some extra benefits include employee discounts, health care packages, holiday purchase schemes, season ticket loans, cycle to work schemes and much more!
As a Fleet Administrator your key duties will include:
- Accurately updating all vehicle breakdown and defects onto the system, following company procedures and guidelines
- Managing supplier relations and raising purchase order numbers
- Ensuring that any rechargeable work is notified to the customers
- Answering calls and responding to emails
- Striving to meet KPIs, and generating new KPI reports when necessary
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for the role of Fleet Administrator, you must have:
- Previous experience within the Commercial Vehicle (HGV/LCV) industry
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good organisational and time management skills
- The ability to solve problems
- Great computer literacy
- Good interpersonal skills
If you’re interested in becoming a Fleet Administrator apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out!