Our client a global leader in education technology is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to create and execute innovative 360° strategies and drive awareness and engagement towards high global adoption and significant growth. Get ready to conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand, for which attention to detail and an eye for quality, is imperative.
You will get a competitive remuneration package as well as working in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere. The company invest in the development of its’ people and offer two free vouchers to undertake Certifications from their portfolio per year.
As a Marketing Manager your key duties will include:
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop 360° marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels, segments & geographies.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration, with both sales & digital products teams.
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products/propositions to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of the products
- Monitor financial performance of products across each territory and develop growth / optimisation strategies
- Market intelligence – be the expert in customer behaviour; survey competitive landscape and ensure your products remain at the forefront of the market
- Demand generation – create and execute innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement and product adoption
- Channel Enablement – provide the appropriate tools to global network of partners to promote products to their respective customers
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
To be considered for the role of Marketing Manager you must have:
- 7+ years of marketing experience, preferably in IT and/or Business products
- Bachelor’s in marketing, business, or related field. Master’s degree will be a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluency in English is required
- Proven experience in developing marketing plans and campaigns, experience in B2B product marketing would also be a plus
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties around the world
- Proven problem-solving and analytical capabilities. Ability to develop creative/non-traditional solutions for challenging problems. Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Working experience in the certification / education industry will be considered an asset
To become a Marketing Manager, apply now with your up to date CV!
|Location:||London / Remote / Europe|