Customer Service Specialist
£20k + 10% bonus + Benefits
GLOUCESTER / HYBRID
A leading technology company are looking for a Customer Service Specialist to join their team based in Gloucester. Within this role you will be providing customer support in all aspects of their accounts, products and technical support by phone and email. Customer support is provided on a 24/7 basis, the role will require shift work between 7:30am and 12am midnight.
This company offers a hybrid working model to provide the work/life balance that we have all come to appreciate, with 2-3days in the office. 27 days holiday + bank holidays, free parking within a 5minute walk of the office, private healthcare, pension, cycle to work scheme and free fruit and drinks whilst in the office.
- Answering emails, calls, and online chat in a positive and friendly manner
- Taking ownership of support requests ensuring they are resolved to the customers’ satisfaction
- Upselling suitable products based on the customer’s needs
- Promote and provide support for new products
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of our products, hosting technologies and our competitors
- Working to targets to achieve SLA’s
- Basic account management responsibility for an assigned group of customers
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent customer service and active listening skills across several channels i.e. phone/email etc.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills - ability to communicate complex, sometimes technical ideas clearly
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Attention to detail with high levels of accuracy
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
If you’re interested in becoming a Customer Service Specialist apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out!
|Salary from:||GBP £20,000.00|
|Salary to:||GBP £20,000.00|