CUSTOMER ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Salary - £18,000 Pro Rata
Our client is looking for a Customer Account Executive to join their fast-paced, exciting organisation on a full-time, maternity cover contract.
As a Customer Account Executive, you will communicate with customers and deliver first-class customer service.
As a Customer Account Executive your key duties will include:
- Managing customer interactions across all communication channels
- Liaising with customers over the phone and email
- Resolving any problems that can occur through the customer journey
- Providing support and guidance to customers and partners on technical issues
- Understanding the importance of customer feedback and managing it accordingly
- Ensuring adherence to industry and regulatory procedures
To be considered for the role of Customer Account Executive, you must have:
- Previous experience in customer service focused environment
- Excellent communication with strong administration skills
- Experience of taking inbound and making outbound calls
To become a Customer Account Executive, apply with your up to date CV. One of our team will receive and review your application. If shortlisted, we will get in touch with you to arrange a phone call. On the call, we’ll discuss your career history, skills, future aspirations and generally get to know you better.
If this job doesn’t seem quite right, register your CV on our website and we can identify any roles that may be more suitable.