An innovative, not-for-profit organisation who is making a big impact within the energy sector is looking for a Commercial Support Officer to work alongside genuinely friendly, like-minded colleagues. You can make a difference in a company that offers exceptional benefits including flexible working hours, 28 days holiday + bank holidays, 2 for 1 contributory pension scheme and life assurance. They even provide snacks and drinks!
As a Commercial Support Officer, you will support the business development needs, working closely with the customer-facing teams in supporting their engagement with customers.
As a Commercial Support Officer your key duties will include:
- Providing support to achieve the delivery of the commercial strategy, focusing on supporting business development and account management activities
- Being involved in internally focused commercial activity enabling the development of infrastructure to support commercial work
- Working closely with internal stakeholders and liaising with external stakeholders to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Collecting and undertaking the simple analysis of customer data to detect trends and inform the stakeholder insights
- Tracking, measuring and reporting on the commercial portfolio
- Governance and management of the Salesforce CRM
- Driving CRM to be part of the business as usual by supporting users until they are comfortable using the system
To be considered for the role of Commercial Support Officer, you must have:
- Degree (or equivalent)
- Experience in a relevant customer-facing position within a commercial environment
- Experience managing relationships with customers, colleagues and other stakeholders
- Knowledge of CRMs systems, ideally Salesforce (or is willing to learn about Salesforce)
To become a Commercial Support Officer, apply with your up to date CV. One of our team will receive and review your application. If shortlisted. we will get in touch with you to arrange a phone call. On the call, we’ll discuss your career history, skills, future aspirations and generally get to know you better.
If this job doesn’t seem quite right, register your CV on our website and we can identify any roles that may be more suitable.
|Salary from:||GBP £20,000.00|
|Salary to:||GBP £23,000.00|