Our client, a Global HR tech organisation, are looking for an Operations Executive to join their team in London. This role is offered on a hybrid basis, with at least 3 days a week in their London office.
You can enjoy 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays). You will be offered bonus schemes, the option to buy shares, season ticket loans and team events/nights out and an annual trip abroad.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As an Operations Executive your key duties will include:
- Owning a wide variety of projects
- Driving operational efficiencies through identifying opportunities to improve processes
- Organising and collating documents, contracts, marketing information and archives
- Planning and organising internal and external events when required
- Working with IT support to ensure internal compliance and training is all up to date
- Collating data to prepare presentations and reports as and when required
- Occasionally supporting the Account Management team, through delivering exceptional customer service
- Working with Senior Management team
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
To be considered for the Operations Executive role, you must have:
- 2-4 years’ experience in an operations or senior administration role
- Experience within a start-up or highly changing organisation is desirable
- Highly pro-active, organised, and able to juggle multiple tasks and activities
- Ability to work with and manage team members at all levels including senior managers
- Hard working and keen to deliver in a rewarding environment
- Flexible with fantastic attention to detail and able to use initiative to solve problems
HOW TO APPLY
Does this sound like you?
Send your CV and one of our team will review your application to see if the Operations Executive is the right position for you.
|Location:||Greater London, United Kingdom|
|Salary from:||GBP £30,000.00|
|Salary to:||GBP £35,000.00|