HEAD OF MARKETING
£62,000 - £67,000 DOE
Our client, an ambitious and innovative company working in the Learning and Development sector, are looking for a hard-working and experienced Head of Marketing to work closely with the sales teams, to create and improve leads and engagements.
This role is offered on a Hybrid basis (one day per week at the London Office as a minimum), with 25 days holiday, plus an extra 2 days paid leave for charity goodness, and your birthday! A pension plan, pay day parties, sabbatical leave after 5 years’ service, eye care vouchers, lots of opportunities to grow and improve, and a chance to win a weekend trip away for the employee of the month!
As Head of Marketing, you will be
- Driving high quality new business enquiries, and ensure business growth, through a well-developed ‘lead engine’
- Owning, developing and delivering the marketing growth strategy
- Collaborating efficiently and effectively with the sales team, as well as taking ownership of meeting Marketing’s KPIs.
- Co-ordinating an outsourced marketing model, with design, SEO, website and advertising suppliers, identifying gaps and implementing a plan to improve
- Planning and implementing a shared marketing calendar
- Implementing an account-based strategy, for the sales account managers, to inform clients of the business
- Managing the business’ Social Media Accounts, brand, and marketing budget
- Demonstrating effective management skills, to lead the marketing team, and report marketing metrics
To be considered for the Head of Marketing role, you must have
- Proven experience running a marketing department, working towards lead generation and sales
- A commitment and passion for both the business and marketing
- Confidence to explain your decisions to team members and external stakeholders, whilst also remaining humble and open to feedback
- The ability to meet deadlines, work with digital metrics, and set department/campaign KPIs
- Excellent Communication skills
- Confidence using Microsoft Office
- A working knowledge of Hubspot, Salesforce, WordPress Website management, and Adobe platforms
If you are interested in becoming the Head of Marketing, then apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out!
|Salary from:||GBP £62,000.00|
|Salary to:||GBP £67,000.00|