Salary – up to £50,000
A technology-driven, global company is looking for a Financial Accounting Manager to join their fast-paced, exciting team. Whether it’s communicating with colleagues in the office or businesses across the world, their innovative solutions can help to connect people.
Build your career within a company at the forefront of the technology industry. In this sociable tech company, you can benefit from employee discounts, spending accounts as well as tuition reimbursement.
As a Financial Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for managing the activities involved in performing accounting functions (e.g. financial statements, audit reporting and financial disclosure assistance, internal controls assessment, risk management, etc.) for assigned EMEA entities.
As a Financial Accounting Manager your key duties will include:
- Reviewing accounting topics of subsidiary companies for compliance with GAAP and company policies
- Participating in the coordination of accounting functions between business segments and divisions
- Continuously reviewing the effectiveness of current operations and striving to identify improvements
- Assisting with the preparation of month-end and annual statutory financial statements and the preparation of VAT and Corporate tax returns
- Interpreting, communicating and assuring acceptance from subordinates of GAAP
- Reviewing appraisal status reports ensuring staff is held accountable for timely and quality appraisals
- Promoting employee development by establishing performance measures that encourage employees to excel
- Ensuring employee training is effectively conducted for all positions
To be considered for the role of Financial Accounting Manager, you must have:
- A CCAB recognised qualification
- Suitable relevant experience in a large, multinational organisation
- Practical working knowledge of UK & US GAAP
- Experience in a supervisory role
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
To become a Financial Accounting Manager, apply with your up to date CV. One of our team will receive and review your application. If shortlisted, we will get in touch with you to arrange a phone call. On the call, we’ll discuss your career history, skills, future aspirations and generally get to know you better.
If this job doesn’t seem quite right, register your CV on our website and we can identify any roles that may be more suitable.