£70,000 (+ OTE £60,000)
HOME WORKING OPTIONS AVAILABLE
A global Digital Media organisation is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their expanding team. Their innovative solutions help to connect businesses across the world. Build your career within a sociable company at the forefront of the technology industry within a business that is booming!
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for selling new logo accounts and prioritising assigned prospects to Enterprise Customers and large SME business. With a strong digital media background you will selling a range of services to include Investor Relations keeping the media informed with press release distribution and hosting IR websites; PR Services where PR professionals can listen to online conversations, distribute press releases and measure ROI; Marketing Services to acquire customers and build branding with virtual events and webcasting; Internal Comms through Town Halls and Company updates.
As a Business Development your key duties will include:
- Prioritising qualified sales opportunities and key prospects within assigned territory
- Executing sales cycle to penetrate the most promising new logo accounts
- Identifying and building relationships with the appropriate account buyers
- Identifying potential needs of prospects, recommending best-fit solutions with a clear value proposition for the account
- Researching and identifying emerging trends that influence value proposition
- Transitioning the new logo account to an account manager once the first account sale is booked
- Managing the pipeline: input, monitor, and update opportunities
- Identifying and coordinating timely involvement of sales operations resources in the sales cycle to improve efficiencies
To be considered for the role of Business Development Manager you must have:
- Educated to Degree level
- 4+ years’ experience in a hunter sales role with solid background in PR/Digital Media Services
- Fluency in English and another European language (German, Swiss German, Dutch or Flemish)
- Experience prospecting and closing new deals to enterprise customers and large SME businesses
- A full valid driving license
Interested in the Business Development Manager? Apply with your up to date CV. One of our team will receive and review your application. If shortlisted, we will get in touch with you to arrange a phone call. On the call, we’ll discuss your career history, skills, future aspirations and generally get to know you better.
If this job doesn't seem quite right, register your CV on our website and we can identify any roles that may be more suitable.
|Salary from:||GBP £70,000.00|
|Salary to:||GBP £130,000.00|