A rapidly expanding company in the retail services sector is seeking a Process Improvement Specialist to join their fast-paced team. As a Process Improvement Specialist, you will drive change initiatives throughout the company working on a wide variety of projects both large and small scale.
This company really know how to develop their staff and offer excellent career prospects. Along with these exceptional opportunities for career progression, you’ll also be able to enjoy 23 days holiday, cycle to work scheme and discounts on high street retail.
As a Process Improvement Specialist your key duties will include:
- Handling process improvement and cost reduction in line with objectives
- Supporting the team to develop business cases to assess ‘cost’ vs ‘benefit’ before proceeding with a continuous improvement project
- Ensuring input from all relevant Business Stakeholder(s) including Regional Finance, IT and Product Teams
- Working with cross-functional Business Teams and taking a leading role in delivering continuous improvement projects
- Working with UK Operations Team to identify new opportunities for Continuous Improvement using the following methodology:
- Gathering facts to clarify current situation and pain points
- Conducting root cause analysis
- Developing countermeasures and clear KPIs
- Delivering countermeasures within agreed implementation timeline
- Conducting post-implementation meetings to review countermeasures and KPIs
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for the role of Process Improvement Specialist, you must have:
- 2+ years’ experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Experience in mapping processes
- Experience of Continuous Improvement/Process Improvement/Change Management/Business Transformation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft especially Excel, PowerPoint & Visio
- Willingness to travel
If you’re interested in becoming a Process Improvement Specialist, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out!
|Salary from:||GBP £30,000.00|
|Salary to:||GBP £35,000.00|