A building society is looking for a Customer Service Assistant to be the first point of contact for
customers coming into the branch by providing exceptional level of customer service. The role
would be working Monday and Tuesday 8:45-5pm and typically two Saturday mornings a month
from 8:45-12:30pm. This role would be suitable for anyone with customer service experience
whether you’ve come from retail, hospitality, or warehouse etc.
In this role you’ll earn 5% shift allowance with a full, flexible benefits package. Along with their
great pension contributions, you’ll benefit from steady growth opportunities to earn more and
take on new challenges.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As a Customer Service Assistant your key duties will include:
• Being the first point of contact for customers coming into the branch
• Handling the process of paying money in and taking money out
• Helping customers and finding resolutions for them
• Giving clear, accurate information in a friendly, professional and efficient way
• Building relationships with members
• Supporting administration enquiries by taking telephone calls and inputting information
• Completing transactions accurately and handling money safely
• Keeping up to date with services and policies
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
To be considered for the Customer Service Assistant role, you must have:
• Experience in a customer service role
• Experience providing an excellent level of service
• Cash handling experience
• Confidence to talk to a range of different people
HOW TO APPLY
Does this sound like you?
Send your CV and one of our team will review your application to see if the Customer Service
Assistant is the right position for you.
|Salary from:||GBP £16,344.00|
|Salary to:||GBP £17,399.00|