Our client a global leader in education technology and leader in assessment and accreditation of professional skills is looking to recruit an Assessment Development Manager who will be responsible for managing the development and delivery of assessment content leading a team of assessment specialists. From facilitating the development of syllabi through to coordinating post-launch reviews of exam questions.
You will get a competitive remuneration package as well as working in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere. The company invest in the development of its’ people and offer two free vouchers to undertake Certifications from their portfolio per year.
As an Assessment Development Manager your key duties will include:
- Input into the annual and strategic business plans for relevant monthly reports.
- Provide insight and advice on potential exam/assessment designs that are suitable for a proposed qualification.
- Schedule and co-ordinate all activities related to the development and delivery of assessment content
- Provide creative solutions to the challenges that arise during the development, delivery, and maintenance of assessment content, while adhering to schedule, budget and quality requirements.
- Facilitate meetings with external experts to develop and review assessment content
- Review and approve assessment content against agreed quality criteria.
- Understand and interpret statistical reports created on assessment content and propose changes identifying maintenance needs.
- Manage exam change logs and the related change/development activities in accordance with best practice project management.
- Ensure that all activities for assessment content development, including Item Writing/Reviewing, Standard Setting, Standard Reviews
To be considered for the role of Assessment Development Manager you must have:
- Educated to degree level or other Level 6 qualification in a relevant Business or IT or Computer Science field or similar discipline.
- Management level professional experience and knowledge of examination or assessment approaches and standards.
- Proven experience for developing qualifications and related syllabi, together with examination and assessment content design, development, and delivery.
- Knowledge of (inter)national frameworks for qualifications and related mappings.
- Experience in running assessment related activities like item writing workshops, standard-setting exercises and evaluation of assessment related statistical reports.
To become a Assessment Development Manager, apply now with your up-to-date CV!
|Salary from:||GBP £55,000.00|
|Salary to:||GBP £65,000.00|