FTC until February 2024
Up to £26,000 Pro Rata
Our client, an industry leading high growth organisation are looking for an Administrator
to join their growing team in Cheltenham. The company have a superb reputation in terms of providing long term career development opportunities.
As an Administrator, you will be responsible for carrying out the administrative and transactional processes within HR team, to support the Business Support functions.
As the successful candidate you will experience great job satisfaction within this brilliant company culture. Benefits include 26 days holiday + bank holidays, and the option to buy more. Additionally, the company offers contributory pension scheme, free parking, access to mental health support, and access to a range of discounts via their reward scheme.
As an Administrator, you will be responsible for,
- Supporting new starter onboarding and new employee inductions, organising, and maintaining induction paperwork, contracts and referencing administration
- Maintaining accurate employee and HR records
- Maintaining accurate and compliant training records including tracking of funded courses
- Assisting with the organisation and coordination of training activities as requested
- Supporting the HR team with monthly and quarterly data requirements and data collection exercises for Company and Group projects as required
- Supporting the HR team with regular compensation benchmarking as required and benefit administration at annual renewal
- Assisting with HR projects, including compensation and benefits, salary benchmarking, HRIS improvement, policy review and more
To be considered for the role of Administrator you must have,
- Previous Administration experience
- A HR qualification/degree would be beneficial
- GCSE Passes in English and Mathematics as a minimum
- Have a proactive approach, with great organisational skills to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft office
- Possess highly accurate data entry skills and attention to detail
- The ability to thrive both individually and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an approachable demeaner
If you’re interested in becoming an Administrator apply today with your current CV. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out, apply today!
|Salary from:||GBP £26,000.00|
|Salary to:||GBP £26,000.00|