An industrial manufacturer is looking for a Manufacturing Manager to join their team in Wolverhampton. The innovative company produces and implements a wide variety of products for a number of interesting markets.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Manufacturing Manager, you will be responsible and accountable for the on-time delivery, acceptable quality, minimum cost, of components or assemblies.
As a Manufacturing Manager your key duties will include:
- Supporting the business in the production and manufacture of high-quality machined parts and assemblies
- Working closely with all relevant internal departments such as maintenance, manufacturing engineering, product engineering, material control and supply chain
- Understanding the equipment and procedures used in the machine shop
- Delegating and allocating responsibilities efficiently to manage projects end to end
- Managing Team Leaders and their teams and inspiring to achieve goals through innovation, quality and excellence
- Communicating with customers both internally and externally
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for the role of Manufacturing Manager, you must have:
- A degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering/manufacturing discipline
- Manufacturing leadership experience within Aerospace, Automotive or similar
- Knowledge of manufacturing techniques
- Led Continuous Improvement/Change Management activities to improve delivery
- Experience of NADCAP procedures would be advantageous
If you’re interested in becoming a Manufacturing Manager, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out!
|Salary from:||GBP £55,000.00|
|Salary to:||GBP £55,000.00|