A thriving company within the banking sector is looking for a Senior Collections Specialist to join their fast-paced, exciting team. The company is FTSE 250 listed and are registered on the London Stock Exchange.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior Collections Specialist, you will be responsible for general collections duties including notification of significant upcoming risks to the wider business.
Enjoy a great work-life balance with 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays). Some extra benefits include employee discounts, car salary sacrifice, health care packages, holiday purchase schemes, season ticket loans, cycle to work schemes and much more!
As a Senior Collections Specialist your key duties will include:
- Identifying upcoming risks and leading the early intervention of potentially distressed accounts
- Minimising losses to the bank and maximizing returns from bad debt cases through the collection of overdue accounts
- Allocating monies, administrating direct debits and preparing arrears reports
- Participating in monthly reviews of bad debt cases and circulating minutes in a timely fashion
- Building relationships with external professionals to appropriately manage cases
- Identifying potentially vulnerable customers and escalating as appropriate
- Corresponding daily with customers both verbally and in writing
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for the role of Senior Collections Specialist, you must have:
- Proven ability in a collections environment
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent Microsoft skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and Word
- Customer Service focused
- GCSE’s or equivalent qualification at grade C or above in Maths and English
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
If you’re interested in becoming a Senior Collections Specialist, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out!