|Salary from:||GBP £20,080.00|
|Salary to:||GBP £20,080.00|
A worldwide distributor of products, services and supplies for the healthcare sector is looking for an Customer Service Manager to join their supportive team. You would be working within a caring organisation that offers lifelong learning and career progression plus a broad array of other benefits.
As an Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for the internal service team and field service personnel in the South West region who perform on-site routine services including installation, maintenance, and repair. The role is part office-based (Cardiff) with some travel around the South West region as required.
As a Customer Service Manager your key duties will include:
- Overseeing call and case management and reporting on performance
- Implementing policy and procedures and reporting on all product liability issues
- Coaching and training customers, end-users, and group departments as required maintaining high levels of customer service
- Ensuring operational readiness for the Internal service and field team in terms of training, knowledge and awareness and recommend improvements
- Conducting on-site reviews of engineering work
- Coordinating the activity of other group technical members
- Providing support to group service and operations departments
To be considered for the role of Customer Service Manager you must have:
- Experience managing an internal service/help desk teams
- Experience within a service management function.
- Management training/project management training desirable.
To become an Customer Service Manager, apply now with your up to date CV!
|Salary from:||GBP £50,000.00|
|Salary to:||GBP £50,000.00|